30 April 2013

Accidently... Evil? By: Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

        Well if anyone is like me, and they are a complete “Accidently Yours” fan, the wait is over for the tease that Mimi has released.  Accidently… Evil was released today, and let me tell you I had to force myself to NOT stay up till midnight to read it!!  This short novella was everything I expected and more!!

        Mimi was able to give you information about the God of Male Virility that made you just feel for him!!  Who would have thought you could feel sorry for the man who basically created sex?  But after reading this story, I can’t wait to find out more about him.

        Mimi was able to keep you interested in the series, and keep you wanting for more.  I can’t wait to read what else she has coming for us!! 

This book is currently $0.99 US Dollars on Amazon.

To purchase your own copy of this book, just click the picture above and it will take you directly to the US Amazon page to buy your own!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Crystal! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal - great blog and I love the picture of your dogs! I just discovered the Accidentally series, and have this novella on the top of my ebook stack to read.

    Sarah
    Sarah's Book Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,

    I found this series by accident awhile ago, and it totally sucked me in!!! I couldn't wait for this book to come out, and now with her tease for the next full length book, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete