08 January 2014

Accidentally...Cimil? By Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Cimil. Bargain hunter? Philanthropist? Terrorist? Or just plain crazy? Whatever she is, happy isn't one of them.

Roberto the Ancient One, who's had his eye on Cimil for four thousand years, has patiently waited for the day to make her his forever. And to deliver payback for the centuries of humiliation he's endured due to her theatrics. But can Cimil's wild heart and mind ever be tamed?

Who knows? But it's going to fun watching him try.

Oh Cimil, how I have missed you!!!
I am a complete fan of this series and I haven’t read one of them that I haven’t liked yet.  When I first heard that Cimil was going to have her own book, I jumped at the chance to read it because honestly?  Who doesn’t love the Goddess of the Underworld?  Especially one that garage sale hops?
I went into this book knowing that it was going to be filled with humor and happiness, and I wasn’t disappointed in the slightest.  But what I didn’t expect was how heartfelt and loving Cimil actually is.  Learning what all she has been through in her many many centuries of lifetimes was just amazing.  And being able to find out the reason why Cimil is so crazy.
Roberto’s character, just great!  It was so much fun spending time getting to know him because he’s always been the silent type.  (ha ha ha ya get it?? If not read the books!)  It was very interesting to learn how his kind actually came about. 
I just have to say, that I completely loved this book and that everyone should read it.  I mean honestly, there is a talking unicorn here people!  A TALKING UNICORN!
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CO7GGNM/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00CO7GGNM&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/accidentallycimil-mimi-jean-pamfiloff/1115250973?ean=9781455547036&itm=1&usri=mimi+jean+pamfiloff

0 comments:

Post a Comment