08 July 2014

Uncensored Passoin by Bobbi Cole Meyer


Book one in the Men of Passion Series: A contemporary erotic series about the passions and devotion of five men to the one woman who loves them all...

Kayla Saradon is a beautiful, respected psychiatrist who her friends claim has discovered the fountain of youth. Kayla wonders what her friends would say if they knew her secret is the polyandry lifestyle she shares with her four, studly "husbands" — each skilled in his own sexual specialty?

Then PI, Trey Sean Cameron, who is secretly investigating her lifestyle, explodes into her life. The ex-Army Special Forces operative raises emotions Kayla can neither control nor contain. Can Trey — a demanding and possessive lover — ever share in her lifestyle? If not, how far will she go to keep him?

So, I’m thinking of slipping this book into my husband’s TBR list as a hint.  Maybe we could get some brother husbands to help around the house.  I could deal with 4 dudes on a rotating schedule!
Kayla is a psychiatrist and she lives a very secretive lifestyle in which she has 4 (yes, count ‘em 4) very hot and capable husbands to take care of her needs.  She learned at a very early age that not just one man would ever satisfy her, and she was lucky enough to meet four men who could accept her lifestyle and learn to live in harmony together.  It’s all going well until the day Trey shows up.  He throws a wrench in the well-oiled relationships that Kayla has built.  The future is uncertain, but Kayla is nearly powerless to stop the attraction that blooms between her and Trey. 
I think if you look up “erotica” in the dictionary, there is a picture of this book.  Seriously, I should have read it this winter when it was -20 outside so I would be able to step outside to cool off every once in a while.  Yowza.  Also, the attraction and burn between Kayla and Trey was consuming, not only for them but for the reader as well. 
This book was definitely original.  I have never, in all my smut reading days, come across a m/f/m/m/m/m book before.  It could have been cheesy but it managed not to be.  The difference between the men is an interesting contrast, not only in their connection and abilities in the bedroom with Kayla, but also in the way they relate to one another just around the house.  I found that to be interesting and it kept me reading to see just how it was all going to turn out.
At its core, even if unusual, this is just a really wonderful love story.  It really highlights that no matter the circumstance, love, commitment and family only work when everyone is invested and involved.  If one piece is missing, the whole thing can fall apart.  I think that’s a message that resonates in every relationship, and I really appreciated that.  I was a bit worried that this book was not going to satisfy me in the end, but I’m happy to say that it did.  I really enjoyed it!  4 stars.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K1SVK2I/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00K1SVK2I&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=7YERMLUGLKA6RORS   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/uncensored-passion-bobbi-cole-meyer/1119401136?ean=2940149321070&itm=1&usri=bobbi+cole+meyer

0 comments:

Post a Comment