25 April 2014

Beauty's Beasts by Tracy Cooper-Posey

 Family history can be fatal.

Riley Carson Connors is yanked out of Pittsburgh and coaxed to New York by two tall, sexy strangers. Nicholas Sherwood and Damian are the only people in the world who know anything about her parents, and what they know is terrifying. She must face a powerful enemy who killed both her parents, who were the best demon hunters of their era.

But while the truth about Riley’s family history is a powerful magnet, Damian and Nicholas prove to be even more compelling. Former lovers and brought together only because they gave their word to her mother to protect Riley, the two powerful vampires play erotic mind games with her. Each has a hidden sexual agenda that Riley can’t begin to guess, but seems to involve driving her out of her mind with the sort of pleasure only a centuries-old lover would know how to give.

Warning: This story features two super hot alpha vampire heroes, multiple sex scenes, including anal sex, MM sexual play, MMF sex and the use of sex toys. Do not read this book if frank sexual language and sex scenes offend you.
No vampires or demon hunters came to harm in the making of this book. Gargoyles have been added to the official hunt list, however…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18949130-beauty-s-beast


While this is the second book in the series, I wasn’t lost at all when it came to following along with the story!  And I can say that I enjoyed this book so much that I do plan on going back and reading the first book in the series in the future.
I was a bit shocked when I started this book, because there aren’t a lot of books that have Gargoyles in them. I do think that even though there wasn’t a lot of gargoyle action in the book, it was a great twist that was put into the story.
I enjoyed the characters of the story quite well. I was able to connect with each of them in different ways. I think that they all played off of each other’s emotions and personalities amazingly well. I did also enjoy how it wasn’t an insta-love relationship between the three characters. There were a lot of arguments that happened throughout the story that made it all that much more fun to read and follow along.
Riley’s character and I didn’t really connect that well in the beginning. I didn’t really like how she reacted when Damian and Nicholas made their request right off the bat. I think that it was a bit insane on her part to just follow along with it all. I enjoyed Damian’s character because he was very likeable, unlike Nicholas who was a jerk throughout the majority of the story.
The twist that happened during the story was one that I did not expect to happen at all. I think that the author did a great job doing that because it was so shocking, I didn’t know what to think about it!
All in all, I did enjoy this story and like I said earlier, I do plan on reading the first book in the series. And I really can’t wait for the next book to be released!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJ46W30/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00GJ46W30&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beautys-beasts-tracy-cooper-posey/1117377630?ean=2940045407656&itm=1&usri=beauty%27s+beasts     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-beauty039sbeasts-1368036-340.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment