01 July 2013

A Week With My Romanian, By Steffie Dawn Books 3+4

A Week With My Romanian
Books 3 and 4
 
Needing My Master Book 3



As the third day dawns, Ella is almost half way through her week in Bucharest. After an exciting start to the day, Ella’s snide comment leads to a series of unexpected events for our couple. Join Ella as Master lets her in and our beginner submissive comes to a point in her journey where she doubts whether she can continue or not.

Extended

What starts with the couple going back to basics suddenly changes when a knock on the door brings a surprising and unwanted guest. After Master’s revelation Ella feels she has more trust in him than ever before but that trust is suddenly tarnished when things take a horrifying turn. Ella begins to question her life as a submissive and faces a decision that she hadn’t expected to fall upon her. Will Ella make it to day four or will her submissive journey end here?


Review Time:
                On day 3 of her great adventure, Ella is taught that fear is only in her mind.  When faced with being introduced to the cane, she realizes that she can get pleasure from pain.  While her Master is doing everything that he can to help introduce her to the world, things start to fall apart between the two of them.
                One thing that I enjoyed about this part of the serial is that we get to learn a little bit about her Master.  We learn about his past, and what caused him to turn to a BDSM lifestyle.  It was really nice to be able to learn more about him seeing as how he has always had his secrets.

                Steffie added a few great things into this story that I completely agree should have been added!  Even though things are going great between the two of them, something had to happen during their relationship.  They both have to learn what it is like to be with each other, not just online.

                All in all, I am really happy about how this part of the serial went, and I can’t wait to read more from Steffie in the future!




 This book is currently 99 CENTS on Amazon. 
To purchase your own copy, click the cover and 1click to a new read!






 
Obeying My Master Book4



Ella’s journey came to an unexpected halt when she had a run in with Master’s brother Vladimir but now her decision has been made and her journey continues but was it the right one?
Continue with Ella on her Bucharest adventure as she rediscovers herself with Master’s patient guidance and follow her as she learns the true meaning of trust, at his hands. Her mind continues to create inner turmoil, she doubts herself and her decision continuously but in the end, she knows what she wants and knows what it will take from her for her to get it.

Review Time:
                When we left off in Needing My Master, let me say this now, oh my gosh I was soooooooooooooooooo ticked at how it ended!!! It left you wanting for more!!  Steffie, you’re a sweetheart but DON’T DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!!!


                Anyway, when we left off in Needing My Master, we are wondering what will happen between Ella and her Master.  With everything that happened, I was unsure as to what their future would be.  I really really really don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to give away what happens in this book.



                But I will say this, I honestly think that out of the 4 books that have been released in this serial so far, this is BY FAR my favorite of them all.  It has almost everything in it; suspense, drama, sex.  What else could you ask for in a erotica book?  Oh I know, MORE OF IT!
 
 This book is currently 99 CENTS on Amazon. 
To purchase your own copy, click the cover and 1click to a new read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment