13 July 2013

Suck A Bus, By Mark Allen


In the tradition of The Evil Dead and Cabin Fever, five college students decide to spend a weekend at a cabin in the woods. All Jim wants to do it tell his best friend Karen that he loves her...but there is something lurking in the ancient cemetery that feeds on dark, forbidden desires and is far more interested in bloody carnage than romantic kisses.
This short story wraps a horror story around a touching romance and combines it with hip, funny, self-aware humor. You'll laugh at the banter, be shocked by the horror that is unleashed, and through it all root for this couple to fall in love.


Review Time!

Crystal's Review:

                I have read a couple of Mark’s stories before, and I have to say, he has a writing style that just leaves you wondering.  Even after you have finished reading this story, I am still trying to figure it out!

                The way that he wrote this story, I don’t want to give too much away and since it’s such a short story I can’t say too much about it!  But the way this story is written, it leaves a lot for you to think about.  I am still trying to figure out if it’s possible that Jim did what they think he did.

                All I can say, is if you are looking for a short read with some romance, suspense and murder, check this book out!  The only reason that I have rated this book low is because of the length.  I wish there would have been more added to it.
 
This book is currently 99 CENTS on Amazon.
Click the cover and 1 Click to a new read!

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment