15 September 2013

Anything He Wants Castaway 1 &2

Enigmatic billionaire Jeremiah Hamilton plucked twenty-four year old Lucy Delacourt from an existence spiraling down into darkness. Seduced and brought into the extravagant lifestyle of the rich and powerful, Lucy was swept up into the highest highs, and experienced dangerous lows, but always there was her billionaire protector. Safe in his arms, she thought for sure her life had finally found the right track.
Until she couldn’t hold back saying those three little words, and found out how fragile her new position was.

Her affections spurned by the man she loves, the dejected young woman is kidnapped from Jeremiah’s home and discovers more about another facet of the Hamilton family legacy. Lucas Hamilton, known in darker company as Loki, is an arms dealer and Jeremiah's brother. He needs Lucy for his own purposes, but makes it no secret that he wants to get back at his brother any way he can for stealing the family empire. Dangerous outside forces seem intent on taking the proud and wealthy New York family down. But what will broken-hearted Lucy do when her new captor sets his sights on seduction?

No matter what happens, Lucy’s life will never again be the same.
I am a complete fan of the Anything He Wants series, and I had been patiently waiting for this part to come out! Needless to say, I was not disappointed with what happened in this book. While some parts of it bothered me, I think that the hot sex scenes made up for it!


Lucy's character was one that I had really strong feelings for in the first part of this series, but after reading this one, my opinion of her dropped down a few notches. I enjoyed how we got to spend time with Lucas in this book because in the other books we didn't get to know him that well.


There was plenty of drama that takes place during this book and I have to say that the drama is the only reason why I am wanting to read further into the series. That and I want to find out what Jeremiah is going to do IF he finds out what happens.


Tensions escalate in the second part of the new Anything He Wants: Castaway series!

Reunited with Jeremiah, Lucy is forced to come to grips with the decisions she's made in his absence. The billionaire is as insufferable as ever, but just as determined to protect Lucy. From the Caribbean seas of Jamaica to the man-made islands of Dubai, they must travel halfway across the world to find out who is trying to bring down the Hamilton family.

But it may be the woman who comes between them that tears the two brothers apart forever. And can Lucy bear to live with the consequences of her actions?

Oh the drama keeps getting better and better with each book that passes. While I usually enjoy reading them in parts like this, I am considering waiting and just getting the full book at the end of the series. The cliffhangers that we are left with are starting to bother me, I suppose that could just be because I want to know what happens next and just don't want to wait.


While the excitement that happened in this part completely caught me off guard, I don't think that it makes up for the cliffhanger at the end! I know I backed down on my word that I was going to wait until the end so I could read them all at once, and after reading this one, I'm back on that choice!


There is a couple questions I have after reading this book and it's going to be horrible wondering what is going to happen next!


0 comments:

Post a Comment