03 September 2013

Wireless, By L.A. Witt

**This book contains Male Male Relations**
Skin to skin contact is illegal. Sex? A felony. Insulated suits and gloves keep people from even the most platonic touches. Citizens line up in droves at simhouses for their rationed, prescribed orgasms in virtual reality machines.

Keith Borden has worked in a simhouse for years, and he's never been tempted to break the strict no-contact laws… until Aiden Maxwell comes along. The attractive and dangerously flirtatious patient invites him into the seedy underground where people engage in real, wireless sex. Though Keith stands to lose his career and his freedom, he's curious and Aiden is irresistible.

From the moment he sets foot in the wireless lounge, Keith is in a world of flesh and fantasy. He's hooked. On the sex, on the atmosphere, and most of all, on Aiden.

Years of keeping everyone in his world at arm's length have left Keith craving a human touch, and Aiden offers all the contact--scorching sex, gentle affection, and everything in between--Keith can handle. That is, until an unexpected act of betrayal throws Keith's world into chaos, and he finds himself more alone than he ever imagined possible…

                There are so many different thoughts and ideas that people have when it comes to the future.  Shoot, when I was younger I would have been willing to bet anything that we would have been in flying cars come the year 2000, (you can imagine my disappointment when it didn’t happen… it’s still a touchy subject so don’t ask me about it!)  Now some of the ideas out there are completely off the wall no way possible that could happen, and then some ideas actually do seem like they could happen (bring on the flying cars!)

                One thing that I did completely enjoy about this book is how the situations in this book, I could see actually happening at some point.  What better way to “cure” all diseases than making people not be allowed to touch each other?  To me, that seems completely possible to happen.

                We are introduced to Keith and Aiden in this story.  Keith is a do-gooder who works at the simhouse, while Aiden is the wild card in the mix.  Things go way beyond the “doctor” and “patient” in their relationship when Aiden introduces Keith to the joys of Wireless sex.  The Wireless sex parties?  Are hot in case you were wondering!  All the flesh and touching that was happening was amazing to read about.

                I completely enjoyed both of the main characters and I have a hard time picking which one is my favorite!  They each had parts that I completely enjoyed, the fact that Keith actually went through the pain of trying to decide what he wanted to do.  Aiden didn’t force him in anyway, he just let whatever was going to happen, happen.

                All in all, I completely enjoyed this book and trust me when I say, I hope this never happens in real life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment