14 October 2013

Attracting Anthony, By Amber Kell

**This book contains Male Male Romance**


This is a re-release with minimal changes.
Anthony Carrow never thinks to find the love of his life when he goes to a bar with his best friend Steven Dell. Getting over the death of his lover has been a hard task for Anthony. After two years he’s still broken-hearted and doesn’t have any intention of joining the dating scene. However, going with Steven to scope out a werewolf club to help his friend find a mate leads to unexpected consequences.

Silver, alpha leader of the Moon pack, has been searching for his mate for a long time. Unhappy with the men he meets he’s given up searching for the man of his dreams until Anthony walks into the bar.

Can a man who’s already suffered a loss once be persuaded to give love a second try or will fear hold them back from finding the love they both deserve.


Attracting Anthony was a really great story.  It had its parts that were very sweet, but it also had parts that were semi confusing and let me with quite a few questions.  The story itself is short, but I still think with everything that was in the story it didn’t feel like the author was trying to pack too much information into too few pages.  

I do feel like the story could have been expanded upon quite a bit.  I could see this story being a full length novel and if that happened, I would certainly get a copy of it.   I think that with the characters, we weren’t told a whole lot about them, and that bothered me a little bit.  But then again, the story was short so I can see why there wasn’t that many details told.

All in all, I did enjoy this story and would recommend it to my followers.
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment