27 October 2013

Claiming Her Warriors, by Savannah Stuart

Two brothers want to possess her…

After her planet was destroyed, Brianna was rescued by two fierce and desperately gorgeous warrior brothers. Aeron and Hauk. They want to keep her, protect her, mate her. But what the brothers wanted from her was too much to handle. Settling into a new culture was hard enough without dealing with the custom that dictates she mate with two males. So she pushed them away.

They’ll do anything to protect her…

An attack sends Brianna back into the arms of the sexy brothers. Now they'll do whatever it takes to win her over. But can Brianna go against the conventions of her human nature and accept both warriors as her mates? It might not matter because someone is out for blood and it’s up to Aeron and Hauk to defend her against a deadly enemy.


                Well this book wasn’t at all what I was thinking it would be.  I’m not sure if that would be a good thing or a bad thing, but seeing as how I did enjoy the story I think it worked out well in the long run.  I believe that there are other books in the series, and if that is the case I will check them out just because I enjoyed the authors writing style.
                The characters that we were introduced to in this book, to me personally it felt like the men, Aeron and Hauk were more described than Brianna was.  She has a complete past that we aren’t really told much about, but like I said, I think there might be other books where we learn more about what was going on with her planet.  Don’t get me wrong, there were some parts of her past we were told about, just not a lot.
                I did feel like the drama that took place in the book was rushed towards the end, but on the other hand, the story itself was short.  It was very interesting and I do have to say that I didn’t see the twist happening.  (Yes I was excited that it caught me off guard!)
                Overall I did like this book and although it’s a Science Fiction genre book, it didn’t have a lot of that in it.  So it was really easy for me to follow along with the story.


  Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment