29 October 2013

Freedom to Submit, By Melody Snow Monroe

Smart, curvy, surveillance expert Danisa Milan captures a killer’s crime on video. When he threatens her life, her high school dream man, Sheriff Brady Braxson, insists she move in with him and his Dom rancher roommate, Lucas Holt. Maybe it’s the danger she’s in, but her desire explodes being around them, and she loses her heart to both. But are they only acting like they want her because she’s in their care, or do they want her to be their submissive for life?

Brady and Lucas find Dani perfect in every way, but they don’t want to overwhelm the ménage virgin. What can they do to convince her to be theirs forever?

When the killer is found dead, everyone thinks the danger is over. Then Danisa finds evidence someone else is behind the murder, and their lives tailspin. Can the men reach her in time before she’s killed, too?

Genre: BDSM, Contemporary, Ménage a Trois/Quatre
Length: 53,916 words


                Usually I’m all about the ménage books, what can I say I love the fantasy world!  And with them usually comes the sexy smut scenes that a lot of people read the books for.  In the case of this book, it has the smutty smut and there is some drama that happens throughout it.
                The characters in the book I thought were really well written, there were the distinct personalities that separated them all from each other.  I really enjoyed that because it was really easy to tell who was talking to whom and what was going on.  Out of all the characters though, I felt really let down with Lucas’s character.  There really wasn’t ANYTHING about him, besides why he can cook so well.  I’m not sure if there will be another book in the series about them, or if the following books are going to be about the friends of Danisa that we are introduced to in this book. 
                The story itself was a very quick read, which at times I do enjoy that, but I felt like there could have been more added to the story.  There were times where the drama that was taking place seemed to move past too quickly and it felt to me like the ending was a bit rushed.
                All in all though, I did enjoy the story and I would read the next in the series just to find out if there is more about these characters in it.
  
  Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment