14 December 2013

Freshman Orientation, By Brandon Reed

**This book contains Male Male Relations**
Welcome to Pauer Bautam University... where gays... young and old... come to play.

Hunky college senior Ryan Kelly hasn't gotten any in weeks... but that's about to change. A new wave of freshmen are swarming the college campus, and he's got his eyes set on a young hottie named Sean. Will Ryan's dry spell finally come to an end?

WARNING: Explicit Gay Sex
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12388236-freshman-orientation?ac=1
Sometimes you read a book because you’re looking for the smut.  Other times, you just want that sweet romance that will make you feel good inside and bring a smile on your face.  Then there are the times when you start reading a book expecting one thing, and it ends up being something completely different.  That was totally the case with this book, when I started it I just expected a smut filled story about college boys.  By the time I finished it, I couldn’t stop laughing because of everything that had happened during the course of the story.

I think that the author did a really great job at portraying Ryan’s character.  He came off as a typical college boy who was just looking for a fun time.  With Sean’s character I didn’t really feel as connected to him as I did with Ryan, and I’m not completely sure why that is.

The story is a short one, but it’s completely hilarious at times.  Trust me, when you start reading this book you will understand me and realize that I’m not just blowing smoke.  By the time I actually got to the end of the book, I didn’t want the story to end and was hoping for more to come.   I will be sure to look up this author and see if there is anything more from them!
 
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0057YDBCS/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0057YDBCS&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20

0 comments:

Post a Comment