22 December 2013

Inch by Inch, By Belleau & Gormley

**This book contains Male Male Relations**
After two long, kink-free years apart, James Sheridan has reunited with his Professor: the sexy, dominant Evander Carson. But this time, things will be different. James is older, more sure of himself, and confident that he can draw the line between Carson’s demands and his own principles.

One of those lines is gorgeous menswear salesman Satish Malhotra. After their steamy dressing room encounter, James feels an unexpected connection to Satish, and he wants to explore it further. But Carson’s involvement—in James’s life, and in James and Satish’s budding relationship—complicates things.

Carson’s penchant for using other men in their sex games has always troubled James, and he’s adamant that Satish not be just another notch in their whipping post. But when Satish learns what prompted James to pursue him in the first place, will James’s new ability to draw the line even matter?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18773524-inch-by-inch?ac=1


I have read the previous books in this series, and I have to say that when I first started it I wasn’t sure if I was even going to enjoy the series!  But I am glad to say that as the books have progressed, I have enjoyed the books more and more as each new one is released.

In this part of the series, we get to spend a little more time with Carson, which I am extremely glad about!  That was my big complaint with the previous books; we didn’t get to know Carson at all.  Well in this book, I really do think we learned more about him than was obvious if you just read through the book quickly.
I am on the fence about how I feel towards James though, because come the end of this book, I felt as though he was using Carson and I didn’t like that!  I am unsure how I feel about Satish being brought into the picture though and I am hoping that we will find out more of him in the next book.

I don’t want to give too much away about the story because it’s such a short read, but overall, I do have to say that this is my favorite book out of the series so far and I can’t wait to read more in the future!
 
 http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-author=Heidi%20Belleau&linkCode=ur2&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/heidi-belleau    http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Heidi+Belleau
 
Click HERE to read my review of Giving an Inch!
Click HERE to read my review of An Inch at a Time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment