26 December 2013

Stranded in Paradise, By Sarah O'Rourke

 
Ethan Hudson is a man accustomed to being in control...of all situations in his life. Yet, much to his dismay, he finds himself at the mercy of cancelled flights that are determined to mess with his well-ordered plans. Added on to this dilemma is his unexplained attraction for his male colleague...

David Mallloy believes in going after what he wants...and fate appears to have given him the golden opportunity to make his move. His desire for Ethan has been brewing for months, and now is the time to let the other man know exactly how he feels.

Stranded in Paradise is an erotic romp through anticipation, discovery, and excitement. With a strong m/m focus, hang on tightly because there is a surprise menage a trois ending that you don't want to miss!

Erotica....menage a trois....m/m...m/f...m/m/f 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18687794-stranded-in-paradise?ac=1
 
I personally hadn’t read anything by Sarah O’Rourke before this book, even though my stalker bestie has been after me to read her books.  I do have to say that after I started reading this book, I did enjoy it!  I do realize that there are other books out by the author, and I wasn’t sure if you could read them out of order.  But I am very happy to report that you can!  Because I was able to read this book and follow it completely right from the beginning.
The story has plenty of smuttiness in it to keep you turning the page and wanting to find out what was going to happen next.  I suppose the only complaint that I really had was how quickly Ethan was willing to jump into bed with Dave.  I do understand that they were having their fantasies, but really?  He finds out the guy is interested and it’s on almost right away?
Go ahead, yell at me!  I do know this is a smutty erotica book, but I guess I was just hoping for a little bit more resistance.  Perhaps that did happen in the other books, but I do know that I will read more from the author in the future!
 
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G0FF4DC/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00G0FF4DC&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20

0 comments:

Post a Comment