16 December 2013

The Christmas Top, By Christi Snow

 
All he wants for Christmas…

It’s time for Mark Cummins to come out of the closet. He’s ready, but he’s never been topped. Asking Madame Eve for the one-night stand of his fantasies, he hopes she can grant his Christmas wish.

He’s a less-than-merry gentleman…

Jason Wieland’s life partner died in a horrific hate crime two years before and he hasn’t taken a lover since. He knows it’s time, and he reaches out to the 1Night Stand dating service to find the right man to light up his holiday. But when masculine, sexy, and extremely straight Mark shows up, he doesn’t know what to do.

Is this 1Night Stand a cruel joke or has Madame Eve truly worked Christmas magic?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18810165-the-christmas-top?ac=1
One thing I love about book titles is you can know what to except when you start the book! And then you get to wonder how the story is going to play out and hope that it’s as good as you expected.
With this book, I was so excited with the little twists that happened during the course of the story!  It is on the shorter end of a novella, but I think that even given the length, the book was really well done.  I did feel as though the characters could have had a little more done to them, but taking the length of the book into consideration, I think that the author still did a really great job with them.
I was left wanting more come the end of the story!  I mean like really left wanting more.  I am stuck wondering if there will be more to come from Mark and Jason in the future because I think they would have a great story!  There was smut in this book, and I do have to say I think that the author did an amazing job writing it.  There wasn’t an overabundance of details, and there wasn’t anything left out.  And especially since it’s her first Male Male book, I think she did really great.
Overall, I do have to say I was completely pleased with this book, especially since it is the first book from the author that I have read.   But you can be sure that I will be checking into other books by her in the future.
 
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H3R6TVC/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H3R6TVC&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/384991     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thechristmastop-1367999-149.html?referrer=52378e08e5757    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-christmas-top-christi-snow/1117555563?ean=2940149101474&itm=1&usri=christi+snow

2 comments:

  1. aww, thank you, Crystal, for the wonderful review and for giving my little m/m a read! THANK YOU! smiles....

    ReplyDelete