15 February 2014

Pure by M.A. Church

 Zygi Wyatt is an intimidating dom, but he yearns for love just like the next man. However, finding a partner who isn't scared of his size is no easy task. The easygoing Mo seems like the answer to his prayers.

Love is the stuff of dreams. Ask the god Morpheus—he knows all about it. Mo wants Zygi in a forever kind of way, but he has to be sure of Zygi’s love before he claims him for his mate and reveals his true self.

Unfortunately, Zeus is growing increasingly unhappy with Morpheus, and Ares is determined to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Zygi and Mo will have to brave the wrath of the gods to make their dreams come true.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18048704-pure

Oh Zygi, how I enjoyed you during this story!  There are few gay men in stories that I wish were straight, but you are one of them for sure.  I had enjoyed this story on a few levels, mainly because when we had met Mo in the second book of the series, I was so hoping that he was going to get his happy ever after.  And for the reason that, Zygi screwed up!  BIG TIME.  I do enjoy books seem more realistic and life like, and during the course of this book, that is what happened.
I also enjoyed how in this book, we were able to catch up with the couples mentioned in the previous books in the series.  I think that by the author adding that information was really smart because I was wondering how everyone was progressing in their relationships.
During the course of this book though, I was really excited that we were able to see more of the God’s and what was going on with them.  I’m very glad to know that the God’s have as much drama as us human folks do! I think it was awesome with everything that was going on during the story, that the author was still able to keep us focused on Zygi and Mo.  They weren’t far from whatever was going on, and I really enjoyed that.
I can say that I am completely happy with this series and I am left hoping for more to come with the Gods in another book!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DCL4ENS/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DCL4ENS&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pure-ma-church/1115597083?ean=2940016681016&itm=1&usri=m.a.+church
 
 Click HERE to read Crystal Marie's review of Priceless!
Click HERE to read Crystal's Marie's review of Perfect! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment