15 February 2014

Every Part of You: Tempts Me by Megan Hart

She likes to watch. He likes to keep hidden. Total opposites on a collision course to a relationship neither can deny.

Simone Kahan's been watching Elliott Anderson through her office window for months. He likes to bring women back to his office for late-night trysts, and Simone enjoys her voyeurism until one night, Elliott appears to go too far with his date. The other woman might not be into spanking, but Simone is, and when she meets Elliott in the elevator later that night, she makes sure he’s intrigued enough by her to ask her to go with him to the party he no longer has a date for.

Thrown together by circumstances he’d never have imagined, Elliott isn’t sure what to think about Simone. She’s nothing like the women he normally dates, but something about her draws him in until he can’t stop himself from wanting her…until their goodnight kiss becomes something harder. Harsher.  Simone responds to his rough hands as no woman ever has, and Elliott’s not ready to pursue what he’s always told himself is wrong.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17698342-tempts-me

This is one of those books that I would completely recommend to someone who enjoys smutty type reads.  Because trust me, there is plenty of that happening in this book. For me however, I was hoping for a little bit more to come from the characters.
I do understand that this is the first book in a series coming from the author this year, but there is sometimes where you just want to know more about what is going on with the characters.  That was the case with me and this story.  I also think that there was just too much happening all at once, at times I was slightly confused as to what was happening and I think that’s because the author was trying to include as much information as possible into this book.
I can completely say that Simone’s character, I loved completely! That girl is insane and I will completely continue to read the series to find out what exactly she is going to be up to next.  I did enjoy how we were given a little hint into her past and what she is like before the story took off to much.
Now with Elliott’s character, I have to give him complete props because he was willing to face Simone head on and he wasn’t giving in an inch.  But at the same time, I got the major jerk vibe from him as well.
Overall, I do think that this was a really great start to a series and I can’t wait to read what comes next.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2RT7RQ/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00C2RT7RQ&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/every-part-of-you-megan-hart/1114954594?ean=9781250039330     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-temptsme1-1401350-237.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment