27 March 2014

Harper's Little Spitfire Tour Stop!

For the last 15 years, Sage Mathews has had her eye on one of the Harper brothers. Each time she came even remotely close to catching his eye, he ruined it by taking advantage of the closest woman around. Despite her many attempts of capturing his attention, she repeatedly ended up suffering from the pain yet again. Having been hurt for the last time, Sage decides to pull herself away from the bad boys of Laker. 
Fate had a different plan for her… Certain surprises have drawn Sage back into the path of the Harper brothers once again, this time exposing her to their interesting...predilections. Possessing secrets of her own, she is thrown into a world she never thought possible. 
One woman holds the Harper brothers' hearts in the palm of her hands, but the true bad boy for her won't allow her into his heart. Will he ever drop his guard down and finally feel the true love from a woman? Will she allow one of the Harper brothers into her heart? Or will he demolish her entirely for anyone else?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20753129-harper-s-little-spitfire?ac=1
I just finished Harper’s Little Spitfire and I really liked it.  All I can say is man, it was hot!  You have no idea until you read it.  Sage has been in love with the Harper boys to her it seems like forever.  She is afraid of the rejection so she doesn’t say anything.  Unbeknownst to her, they all have wanted her for a long time too.  What will happen when she finds this out? Who will she choose?  You will have to read and see...
This book was short but damn it was hot.  For me, there wasn’t much of a plot except Sage and the guys and Sage needing to decide who she wanted to be with.  There are some conflicts do not get me wrong and they were needed so you could get to the bottom of everyone’s feelings but if I was her I honestly wouldn’t know who I would choose.  Let’s start with this.
Logan sexy and sweet with a nice piercing ;)
Caleb-sexy and sweet with some tattoos ;)
Zeb-sexy and sweet with some interesting piercings ;)
Mac-sexy with an attitude.  I could have smacked him a couple of times.
Most importantly, they are all alpha like tendencies and trust me, you will want them all
They are all sexy, all have their own personalities and they are all Alpha.  This would have been a hard choice even for me.  I can see where it was a hard decision when they all want her.  I can say that when they were together, all, some or one on one, wow.  It was scorching HOT!!!!  I swear my kindle was on fire. 
I was surprised at the ending.  I didn’t see that one coming, maybe you will but definitely not me.
Do not miss out on this one.  


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IPYPWQ0/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IPYPWQ0&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/harpers-little-spitfire-angel-steel/1118759949?ean=2940149303069&itm=1&usri=harper%27s+little+spitfire+
Born and bred in Australia. Have lived here all my life with my wonderful husband and 4 children. Love reading any kind of books and love to write. Currently writing my second book in the 'Sweet Series' and love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment