03 April 2014

If It Drives by Voinov and Witt

If it flies, drives, or fornicates, it's cheaper to rent it.

After driving James Harcourt, his wealthy banker boss, around for a year and a half, Cal isn’t surprised by much anymore. Not even James’s regular trips to Market Garden, London’s most elite gay brothel.

But when James leaves the Garden alone one night and turns to Cal instead, Cal’s floored. After crushing on his boss for ages, it’s his wet dream come true . . . until the awkward morning after. Cal still has a job to do, but he wants to offer more. Yet James doesn’t take him up on it; he keeps Cal at arm’s length and continues his chauffeured jaunts to Market Garden.

As Cal learns what James needs from the rentboys, he tries to fill that need himself. But there’s more to James’s penchant for rentboys than Cal realizes, and it may be one role that Cal can’t fill without overstepping his duty.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19604427-if-it-drives?ac=1


I have read the other books in this series, and I am completely shocked with each new one that comes out how much I love the stories! This author duo keeps blowing me off my toes with excitement and each of their stories is just amazing.
One thing completely off the bat that I enjoyed about this book was the fact that Cal upon realizing what he wanted with James, he did the smart thing and went to get help with it. I LOVED that fact, because it made this book stand out a lot from the other BDSM type books out there where the characters all “magically” know what to do with everything. So I give mad props to the authors for that part of the story.
Now with the characters, I have mixed emotions about them both. I didn’t love them but I didn’t hate them either. To me, it felt like the story was a bit rushed from the start. Granted, there was a couple years build up with the characters, but it felt like once they realized what they wanted they jumped into it.  Will that stop me from reading the other books in the series? Heck no! I really can’t wait to see what these authors come up with next for the series!

http://www.amazon.com/Aleksandr-Voinov/e/B004C36LAO/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=1392772100&sr=1-2-ent&tag=crysmanrev-20    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/if-it-drives-aleksandr-voinov/1118597788?ean=9781626491090   http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Aleksandr+Voinov

0 comments:

Post a Comment