15 May 2014

The Billionaire Biker by Jackie Ashenden

The Billionaire’s Club: a fabulously sexy contemporary series about some of the world’s wealthiest, most powerful men and the women they claim…and keep.  
Wild and reckless, and more at ease with his biker gang than his business partners, Sean Morrow has always longed for Abigail Prescott, whose life he ruined when an innocent friendship turned into a night of red-hot passion back when they were in high school. Now that his brother, Jax, has decided to hire Abby to work for the Morrows, Sean can no longer ignore his old demons—or his desire. It took Abby time to get over Sean Morrow…and then he walked back into her life. And even though she can’t forget the pain, she can’t stop fantasizing about their one erotic encounter…and she still craves his touch. What she feels for Sean is deeper than need. It’s pure, blind lust—and the feeling is mutual…

Dont miss Jaxs story in The Billion Dollar Bachelorand Donovans in The Billion Dollar Bad Boyavailable now! 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19079580-the-billionaire-biker?ac=1

I have read the other books in this series, and granted you don’t have to read the other books to fully understand what is happening in this book, I would still recommend reading them just because they are still good stories.
Out of all the books that I have read from this series, this one wasn’t my favorite of them. I think that part of that reason is because of how predictable this story was. I suppose I was hoping for a bit more drama than what happened. I was left wanting for more excitement to take place, and when it didn’t happen I was just left wanting.
Don’t get me wrong, I did still enjoy the story. The characters were done extremely well, as are all the characters this author writes, but that wasn’t enough for me to give this book a 5 paw rating. I really do think that this author could write full length stories about this band of brothers, as opposed to just the novellas.  If she were to do that, I would totally jump on that to read.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H0UT5WM/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H0UT5WM&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-billionaire-biker-jackie-ashenden/1117539135?ean=9781466853737&itm=1&usri=the+billionaire+biker    https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thebillionairebiker-1462321-149.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment