01 July 2014

Hunted by Evangeline Anderson

A desperate girl on the run with nowhere to hide... A warrior who has made a vow never to claim a bride... Sophia Waterhouse is being Hunted and the only man who can save her is the one she fears the most...

Sophia Waterhouse has always been afraid of needles and vampires so there’s no way she wants anything to do with a modern day Count Dracula—even if he does come wrapped in the package of a huge Kindred warrior with blond hair and ice blue eyes. She’s only on the Kindred Mothership to participate in her sister Liv’s wedding and that’s all.

Sylvan is a Tranq Kindred who has made a sacred vow never to call a bride. After a devastating rejection on his home planet, his heart is a block of ice no one can melt—or so he thinks until he meets Sophia.

When their ship is forced down in the middle of a rugged mountain range Sophia and Sylvan are stranded. Running for their lives they have only each other to depend on. Will they give in to the intense attraction between them or will the evil hunting Sophia take its toll? You’ll have to read Brides of the Kindred Book 2—Hunted to find out.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10439221-claimed?ac=1

I couldn’t wait to start reading this book after finishing the first book in the series, Claimed, and I was so glad that I already had this book ready to go because I don’t think that I could have waited to start it!
We were already introduced to Sophia and Sylvan in the first book, and so it was kinda obvious that this was going be their book. Don’t get me wrong, even though I knew that this was going to be their book I still enjoyed reading it.
I’ll go ahead and get my complaint done first and then I’ll go onto my bragging of the story. Sophia really got on my nerves in this book. Trust me, I do like a strong woman who stand up for what they beliefs, but at some point you just got to let it go. And that was my problem with her; she was so focused on being strong that she was never willing to accept what was right in front of her. She was rude to Sylvan throughout most of the book, but she didn’t even have the decency to feel bad about it!
That ends my rant for this book, and now onto what I loved about it!  I loved how Ms. Anderson was able to bring another species to life, even giving them an amazing back story that was just great to read about. Ms. Anderson even goes to the lengths of including Sylvan’s family into the story which also leads to learning more information about him.
I also liked how each of the species of aliens has their own rituals that are all very important to them. Sylvan’s species I think was very well done, especially since they do border on vampires, but Ms. Anderson was able to make them different from your typical vampire.
Even though I didn’t enjoy Sophia’s character, I did still enjoy this book and I can’t wait to start the next one!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N62M26/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004N62M26&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=ZUC3PJZE5BJJBKD7   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/claimed-evangeline-anderson/1113184941?ean=2940011189258&itm=1&usri=evangeline+anderson   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-claimed-575263-340.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment