28 August 2014

Whipped by Sabrina York

 A scalding attraction. An irresistible passion. A pity she’s the one woman he can never have…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22838382-whipped?ac=1

I have to say that even though this was shorter than anything I have read lately, I do think that Ms. York did a great job at creating a story that left you wanting for a bit more, but didn’t leave you with a lot of unanswered questions. 
Taking into account that Ms. York wrote this as part of an anthology, I think that she did a good job at keeping the story interesting, the sex hot, and just keeping the reader interested in what is going on.  My complaint would be that since it was so short, I felt as though the ending was rushed a bit and I was left wondering what had happened, how the relationship between different characters changed, and progressed.
Overall though, I do think that if you are just looking for a quick smutty read, then you should check this one out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment