17 September 2014

Through the Library Door by Thianna D.

 "Deep within the library there are secrets untold, hidden within the pages of the books it protects. Some say it is old magic, some say it is a curse, but they all say that once a generation, the door will open and the one who enters will live out the story in one of its novels."

18 year old Landria expects to spend a dull summer at her aunt and uncle’s house. That is until she stumbles upon a dusty, unused library and finds her way into the pages of an erotic novel. Attacked within moments of entering the story, she is rescued by the hero, Lord Nicholas Waring, who intrigues her more than she wishes. Once she finds herself back home she cannot forget him. When he follows her into her world and they fall in love, will they be forced apart by the words already written or can they rewrite their story?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17213085-through-the-library-door

I actually ended up enjoying this book a bit more than I thought that I would.  While I’m not usually a fan of erotica books, I liked how different this story was compared to what other erotica books are out there right now. 
I really enjoyed how Ms. D was able to create a world in her book, and actually she created 2 worlds in this book.  Both of them were amazingly well written, given just the right amount of details for the story to progress smoothly.  She was also able to create a book that is based on so many women’s fantasies.  I mean honestly, what woman hasn’t read a book and imagined themselves taking the place of the woman’s character?
My only complaint about this story would be how I was left wondering a lot about the backstory of the Library.  While there was a little bit explained, I was left hoping to find out how the Library was actually created, and for what reason.
Overall though, I would really recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a  quick erotica romance that will suck you into the pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment