30 November 2014

All I Desire is Steven by James L. Craig

 Steven is a run of the mill guy, living a simple life that tips over into boring. He sees no way out of his dreary existence until he meets James, who is beautiful, charming, and helps to bring vivid color to Steven's dull life. But everybody has secrets, and when James's secret comes out Steven wonders if he should have stuck with boring…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23002827-all-i-desire-is-steven?ac=1
Right off the bat, the one thing that I really loved about this story was how it was not sex-centered.  It sounds funny I know, but I really enjoyed how the characters took the time to get to know each other before turning sexual.  Granted, you do find out why that is exactly, but it is still a great change of pace.
I really loved Steven’s character though.  There was just something about him that made him very realistic.  It seemed like everything he was going through was what someone could be going through in real life.
I did enjoy James’ character as well, there was a sense of innocence behind him and after finding out what he had been through it is completely understandable.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a quick lunchtime read that will tug on your heartstrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment