30 December 2014

Unexpected Moments by Bailey Bradford

 Love begins at the most unexpected moment.

Carter Hausemann and Eddie Canales are embarking on a new romance. They know they’re compatible sexually. Now it’s time to find out if they’re meant for each other—and a third man, because Carter has always known what he needed, he’d just been afraid to reach for it.

Eddie will do whatever it takes to make Carter happy, and since he’s not the jealous type as long as he’s included, he’s more than willing to see if a relationship can work between three men. But first he and Carter need to concentrate on them.

Dare Habrock has the microbrew everyone’s talking about. He also has a secret that has kept him from having a lover in far too long.

When these three meet, they begin to understand that love flourishes in the most unexpected moments.

But someone is determined to destroy every bit of joy they have.

Reader Advisory: This books contains scenes of multiple male ménage.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23460857-unexpected-moments?ac=1
Usually I don’t really enjoy reading ménage stories because it always feels like the trio was thrown together just because.  I was really excited once I got into this story because it does stand out a lot from the other ménage that is out there.
Even though you knew what Carter wanted, I’m so glad that Ms. Bradford didn’t rush into anything with the trio.   There was plenty of time where Carter and Eddie were able to focus on themselves, and able to grow as a couple before adding in their third.  I loved that we were able to spend some more time with them, getting to know about the both of them and seeing how they were interacting with each other.
And then comes Dare.  And let me say, I love that man.  He was exactly what Carter and Eddie needed, and they were what he needed as well. Even though he was the third in their relationship, I thought it was great that Ms. Bradford still gave him such an important role in the book.  He wasn’t overlooked, or just added in, he was very important with everything that was going on.
This book was different than others by Ms. Bradford I have read in the past because this one had a certain amount of drama and suspense happening in it.  And that, kept me on my toes and made me want to know even more about what was happening.
Even though I loved the story, the reason why I rated it 4 stars is because there were a few editing errors in it.  Normally I don’t mention editing, but if it pulls me out of the story and makes me need to re-read a few times to sort things out, that is when I do mention it.
I would recommend purchasing this book directly from Totally Bound because there is an extra scene added that just brings together the end of the story so much better than how it had ended.  Don’t get me wrong, you can still read this book with not buying the copy from the publisher, but it is an added treat for you if you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment