06 April 2015

Melting Into You Tour Stop!

 Seth Mason's life as a macaroni and cheese food truck owner in Austin, Texas, is pretty good, except for one thing: he'd like to find a man to share that life with. As part of an organization Seth founded, he donates leftovers to the local homeless shelter, and meets Ben, a new employee. He's a preppy guy, and very much not Seth's usual type, but the attraction is strong and not going away.

Ben's just moved to Austin from Connecticut to take a job as a case manager at the Austin City Mission, the first time he's left home and family. But only a short time after he starts work, he meets a man who, though he looks like an extra in a surfing movie, intrigues him. He's hardly seen what life in Austin has to offer, and yet finds he wants to discover that with Seth's help.

The passion burns hot between them--hotter even than Austin in the dog days of summer, and neither man can deny it. As they grow closer, both must decide if they have the necessary ingredients for lasting love, or if the relationship will go up in smoke.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23350024-melting-into-you?ac=1
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this book, but since Ms. Carr is one of my favorites, I decided to give it a shot and see what the story was about.  And I’m so glad that I did, because once I started, I just couldn’t put the book down.

I loved the differences between Seth and Ben, because honestly those differences are what made them great as a couple.  The uptightness of Ben, versus the laidbackness that Seth seemed to portray, it was a great combination. 

I did enjoy how this was a different type of book, and by that I mean that it was a food truck story.  There was a lot of information given about the different types of Mac & Cheese that Seth sells and creates.  And from a person who loves it, I was excited about that!

I did enjoy this story with how great the story progressed, and how I was totally sucked into the story, and I can’t wait to read more from Ms. Carr in the future.
Cassandra Carr is a multi-award winning romance writer. When not writing she enjoys watching hockey and hanging out online. Cassandra's books have won numerous "Best Book Of" awards and her novella Unexpected Top was nominated in the E-book Erotic Romance category of RT's Reviewers' Choice Awards.

She thinks the best part of being a writer is penning stories about love and sex while most others struggle with commutes, micro-managing bosses and cranky co-workers.


email AuthorCassandraCarr AT gmail.com.

WRITE A REVIEW!

Readers, remember that your opinion matters. Please take a moment to post a review, however lengthy or brief. Your comments will help others in making their future purchasing decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment