11 April 2015

True Tails from the Dog Park by Max & Luther

 “True Tails from the Dog Park” is a fun and charming collection of stories, tips and rules for dogs and dog owners that will keep you laughing. The stories are written from the perspective of two dogs, Max and Luther who have become best friends since meeting at the dog park. These are tales only a dog could tell.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25130666-true-tails-from-the-dog-park?ac=1
I have to say, this book wasn't quite what I had expected.  It is more "educational" then "silly" but overall I must say it was entertaining to a degree.  Having many dogs myself I can imagine how the stories are true to life and I did get a good laugh or two from some of them.
If you are considering getting a dog or taking yours to the dog park for the first time I would say this would be a good read for you to check out in advance.
The characters Max and Luther and their friends reminded me of many dogs I have seen or had in my life so it was fun to see things from "their point of view", I have spent many hours in the past wondering what mine are thinking and now I have a pretty good idea of what it may be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment