29 May 2013

Control, By M.S. Willis

                Being around women who have been abused all her life, Paige has made sure that she knows how to take care of herself.  What started out as a night out changed when Daemon rescues her from being squashed in the mosh pit, he seems to keep showing up whenever she’s in trouble.  When a man tries to attack her at a bar, she does what she does best and shows him who is boss, and of course Daemon is there to back her up.

                Who is the mysterious Daemon and what is his fascination with Paige?  And will Paige be able to give control over to him when he wants her too?  All of that changes when the past catches up with her and leaves pain in its wake.

                How much strength does Paige have, and will she finally be able to ask for help when she needs it?


                This book was amazing!  I will be perfectly honest here, as if I’m not when I do a review, but anywhoooo when I first started reading this book, I was unsure if I would enjoy it.  But let me tell you, a book that can make you laugh it completely worth reading more of!  There were several parts of this book that I laughed so hard that I almost cried, and there were parts where I felt horrible for what Paige was going through.  (I know how hard it is to lose a coffee pot; I have lived through that with my mom!)

                Paige’s character was well written to where she seemed like an average girl, there wasn’t anything that was crazy about her that made her stand out from the crowd.  (And yes that’s a great thing in my opinion.)  Daemon’s character, you could tell is full of secrets, and I can’t wait to find out more from his past.  I have my suspicion’s, but I am not completely sure yet. (This is another thing that I have really enjoyed!)

                The other characters in this book, even if they have a small role in it, are written extremely well also.  M.S. didn’t just coast over their personalities, she gave each of them their own and you could tell that when the characters thought and felt in different circumstances.  

                One thing that I really enjoyed that M.S. was able to do with this book, was there were parts that were very serious, yet she didn’t let that tone take over the whole book.  You could almost feel the different emotions that everyone had in the different aspects of the book.  The cliffhanger at the end was killer!! And oh my gosh, I can’t wait for the next book in the series!


This book is currently $2.99 US Dollars on Amazon.

To purchase your own copy of this book, just click the picture above and it will take you directly to the US Amazon page to buy your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment