20 July 2013

Be My Alien, By Church and Hayes

**This book contains M/M romance**


A man too busy for love…

Reed owns an upscale men’s boutique with a naughty back room. While making a late delivery to a client, he runs into Taz.

A man on a disastrous date…

When Taz agreed to come to Earth on a date, he didn’t expect to be dumped and left with no way home. Then he falls into Reed’s arms—literally.

A coffee date soon becomes a trip back to Reed’s apartment. But when Taz’s stripes begin to show, Reed discovers Taz comes from a planet far, far away.

Reed never believed aliens existed, but he’s facing one now. What in the world is he going to do?


Review Time:

Crystal's Review:

                While sci-fi type books are not my usual read, this one did strike my interest on many levels.  Who wouldn’t want to read about aliens coming to Earth to visit and NOT want to destroy the world?  Ok so if they were going to destroy the world that would have been funny, but still.

                In this book we meet Taz, the alien who is on for a vacation.  His character was described very well on many levels.  You could feel his emotions as he was going through them all.  Which I think is really good on the writing level if an author can do that to the characters.  MA and Julie (I’m going to refer to them as M&J for this post) were able to bring his character to life with their writing.  Reed’s character was written good, not as great as Taz’s but still pretty good.  I think because the fact that Reed is just an “Earthling” he didn’t need to be described as much.

                I did enjoy this story a lot, but there was one issue with it that still bugs me to a degree.  And I’m trying to not give too much away but when you get to the part you will understand.  I don’t agree with how Reed’s description was so head on when he realized what Taz was.  To me, that was too much to go with.  It would have been better if Reed hadn’t given a description (In my opinion).  Overall thought I thought this was a pretty good read.  I would recommend it to friends who enjoy sci-fi type books.
 

Currently $3.99 on Amazon.
Click the cover and then 1 Click

0 comments:

Post a Comment