26 August 2013

Bloodweight, By Eva LeNoir


As a young independent vampire, Ellen Banks takes the ring, and all eyes are on her. The lithe rebel has worked hard to get to this one moment in her less-than-stellar life. No one will stand in her way of that championship belt, especially not the powerful and impossibly salacious Nash Stanford. If only her traitorous body’s reaction would shut the hell up. 


 
Although this story was on the shorter end of what I have read recently, I did enjoy it more than I thought that I would. I don't want to give too much of the story away in my review, but I will say this, if you like the paranormal world, you really should check this book out.


It has vampires, werewolves and who knows what else? Oh and of course we can't forget the bloody to the death fight that takes place between two women, yes that's right the WOMEN kick @ss in this story!


I would recommend this book to my friends who enjoy reading shorter books that still pack a punch! And I do have plans on reading the next book in the series!








0 comments:

Post a Comment