25 August 2013

Undressed, By Avery Aster

Book 1 in The Manhattanites series.

Milan’s notorious playboy, Prince Tittoni, seems to have everything—Lamborghinis, exotic women, palaces throughout Europe and business success. Ramping up his fabric company to go global with a new apparel brand, he ruthlessly stops supplying fabrics to the American client who inspired the collection. But once they meet, what’s he willing to give to get her in his bed?

Upper East Side designer Lex Easton has already endured her fair share of hard knocks. She’ll be damned if she’ll let an Italian stud muffin knock her down. So what if she named her favorite vibrator after him? With Fashion Week approaching, she’ll do whatever it takes to secure the fabrics she needs to make her clothing line an international success—even sleep with her rival.
Lex’s Louboutins are dug in deep to win this war. All’s fair in love and fashion!

Inside Scoop: Though the hero and heroine remain monogamous, their Prada-wearing friends indulge in a ménage a trois and other fashionable sexual fun and games.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave


Oh my goodness!!! When Avery had asked me if I had read her books yet, I had told her no because obviously I hadn't! But let me say this now, I have NO FREAKING clue what I was waiting for when it came to reading this book, it has everything a girl could want. Smoking hot sex, drama overload, sexy men, amazing clothes, and of course an amazing humor throughout the whole book.


We have Lex, who is a clothing designer that when she finds out her fabric supplier is going to cut off her order she marches across the ocean to find out why. She sure as heck wasn't expecting what happened to happen. When she meets Massimo she realizes her 'toy' doesn't do him justice (because yes, she did name her toy after him). What starts out on a warpath to find out why he won't send her fabrics, ends up turning into a steamy relationship between the two of them.


Massimo is all about business, but when he meets Lex, and finds out that Lex is a woman, things start to change for him. Hoping to create a fashion line of his own, he realizes that he needs her. But to what limits will he go to get her? When push comes to shove and he realizes that he wants her, in more ways than one, the tension between the two of them leads to a lot of screaming.


This book has it all like I said before. It is a complete must read on many different levels. If you enjoyed watching Sex and the City, then you will enjoy reading this book that's for sure! One huge thing that I enjoyed about this book, even though there is a bunch of fashion talk, someone like me (who doesn't know the different between different designers) was still able to follow the story. I didn't feel left out at all because I have no clue about the way fabric hangs.


A complete recommendation for me and this is in my Top 25 for the year!




0 comments:

Post a Comment