26 September 2013

Caught By Menace, By Lolita Lopez

Grabbed, Book Two

Menace’s plan to catch a docile woman is shot to hell when he’s tackled by a dark-haired beauty who wants to save her friend from being Grabbed. Refusing to leave the planet’s surface empty-handed, Menace claims the spitfire with his collar.

Naya clawed her way off the streets of Connor’s Run and vowed to never let any man control her. She plans to make Menace so miserable he’ll set her free, but the ruggedly sexy warrior disarms her with his unexpected patience and kindness.

Against her better judgment, Naya surrenders to Menace’s masterful hands and mouth. Submitting to her new husband brings more pleasure and happiness than she’d ever imagined possible. For the first time in her life, she willingly trusts a man to protect her.

But when past misdeeds catch up with her, Naya puts the depth and strength of that love to the test. Determined to prove he’s worthy of her trust, Menace will stop at nothing to save her.

Inside Scoop: Our heroine learns to love every decadent delight the hero offers, including BDSM play and a sizzling M/F/M ménage.

A Romantica® sci-fi erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Well, I have to say, I have read a book by Lolita before and I didn’t really like it.  But like any good reader out there, I always give an author another shot.  Let me be the first to say I AM SO GLAD that I did with her!!  This book completely surpassed any thoughts that I might have had with it and I couldn’t put it down once I had started it.  It was even to the point where I told one of my friends they had to get the book when I was about half way through.

This book was great; there was the right balance between the erotica, suspense, and romance that kept the pages turning.  I was halfway through the book before I even realized that I was that far along.  I enjoyed the fact that even though there was the sci-fi aspect to the story, it didn’t take it over completely.  In fact, you forget about it while you are reading.  At least that’s what happened with me!

The characters themselves were written well, you could tell the chemistry between them as the story progressed.  Menace comes off as sort of a jerk in the beginning, but as the story goes along, you can tell how soft hearted he actually is.  Now with Naya, she seemed completely perfect to me in almost every sense.  She did what she had to do to survive, and she showed true compassion when it came to her friends. 

Overall, this is a complete must read from me!  I will be sure to keep my eyes out for other books in this series!


0 comments:

Post a Comment