08 December 2013

Everything Bared, By Kristine Cayne

Two polar opposites - she's kinky, he's uptight - discover they share a taboo desire that may destroy both their futures.Firefighter Dani Harris has always wanted a family, but doesn't think it's possible because of her demanding, high-stakes career. Her sex life is as high-adrenaline as her job, and that's just one more thing that makes her unsuitable to be a wife and mother. Her secret kink - exhibitionism - has gotten in the way of more than one relationship. Will she ever find a man who not only shares her wild fantasies, but loves her for them?
Burdened with ensuring the success of the struggling family business, William Caldwell IV needs a wife suited for a CEO - one with money and connections, who can manage his busy social life and raise their 2.5 children. He's got everything all mapped out, but when he meets Dani, a woman who's every kind of wrong, she taps into desires he's only half-recognized and long-suppressed. Suddenly his carefully crafted five-year plan feels as confining as a straightjacket.
As Dani and Will's sexual experimentation escalates, they test the limits of polite society by baring all and risking exposure - an exposure that could cost them their reputations and careers.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18422405-everything-bared?ac=1


This book is one of those that taught me never to judge a book by its cover.  When I saw the cover, I was sold! I mean who isn’t when it comes to a set of abs right there for you to stare at?  I thought this book was originally going to be a smut filled story; well I was completely wrong on that aspect!

Don’t get me wrong, there was still plenty of smut happening in the story, but there was an actual story line that was happening!  There was drama, excitement, suspense, humor; everything that a girl could want was in this book.  (At least to me that is!)

In my opinion, the author did a really good job at describing the characters and their personalities.  I was unsure in the beginning of how a relationship between Dani and Will would work.  They take the “opposites attract” to quite an extreme.  Especially considering how opposite they are, in both their personality and professional lives.

I really enjoyed Dani’s character though.  Throughout the book, you could tell that she really loved her job and didn’t want to give it up, but she did want more out of life.  I think that it’s great that she was sticking to her guns and doing what she loved.  With Will’s character, to be honest I wasn’t sure how I felt about him.  And I’m still not sure how I feel about him now that I think about it.  He is very uptight and while we did get to see him “unclench” a bit throughout the book, I am still wondering how it would work between the two of them.

Overall, I did enjoy this story immensely because it caught me completely off guard, it kept my attention and the story line was just amazing.  While there are a bunch of books out there about firefighters, there aren’t that many out there with a female being the firefighter.  I think that was a great thing to add to the story!
I will be sure to check into more books from this author in the future!
 

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E7IWEFU/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00E7IWEFU&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/everything-bared-kristine-cayne/1117251877?ean=2940045345446&itm=1&usri=everything+bared     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-everythingbared-1326290-147.html?referrer=52378e08e5757      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/370012

0 comments:

Post a Comment