22 December 2013

My Brother, My Rival- How Can I Not Love You, By Eve Rabi

Years ago, Cody Garrett’s heart was ripped to shreds when Bridie ditched him and married his brother, Scott.
With great difficulty, he moved on and rebuilt his life without her, severing all ties with his brother because of their betrayal.
Now, Scott, his brother, is ill and a threat to his wife and children.
Cody is forced to step in and move them into his house.
Being physically so close to Bridie, and spending time alone with her, brings back a flood of memories, and he finds it a daily struggle to contain his feelings for his brother’s wife.

To Bridie, who likes to put things (and people) in perspective, Cody Garrett was filed under ‘Cheat’ and she too moved on with her life.
But while living with him, she stumbles upon secrets involving Cody and her, that changes everything.
Now, she must fight her feeling for Cody and remain true to her marriage.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18943497-my-brother-my-rival---how-can-i-not-love-you?ac=1


If you have followed my reviews, then you know that I have read book 1, All out of love, and completely loved the story.  I could NOT wait to read this one, so as soon as I was finished with All out of Love, I 1clicked my way to this book and started reading it right away.

Now onto the reason why it’s taken me so long to write this review!  I completely loved the triangle between Cody, Bridie and Scott in the first book and the beginning part of this book as well.  But honestly as I got further into this part of the story, I wanted to smack Bridie!  And not just her but Cody as well.  The way that they both were carrying on was completely screwed up and while I do understand to a degree what they had between them, in all honesty, Bridie was screwing around on Scott the majority of the book.

I mention that for a reason because I know there are some people who will not read books about cheating; well this book has plenty of that in it.  This book does have a bunch of smutty scenes in it though for those readers who enjoy that part of stories.  I do have to say with complete honesty, some of the scenes are pretty hot.  I just couldn’t get as much into this story as the first one because of the way that the grown up’s were acting!

Overall though, I would say that if you are looking for a smutty read, and you are ok with cheating (at least reading about it) then you should check this book out!
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F076TXA/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00F076TXA&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20
 
 
Click HERE to read my review of Book 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment