11 February 2014

A Perfect Passion by Piper Kay

 For Damien, passion brings ecstasy, betrayal and danger that almost cost him his life. At the lowest point in his life, he discovers that true passion and loyalty have been staring him in the face all along. There is one problem he must surmount first, Dax is straight and carries a lot of baggage. What neither of them realize is that sometimes passion can also bring healing. That is if one is brave enough to take the first step. In a perfect passion, one must be willing to take the risk.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18519688-a-perfect-passion?ac=1


When I first started this book it started out with a complete bang.  Like a holy crap, oh no you didn’t and where’s my HEA?  And all of that happened in the first chapter.  Which to me is a great thing to bring forth all of those emotions right off the bat.
I did enjoy following along as Dax was going through the back and forth between what he felt and what he wanted with Damien.
I think it added to the story because it made it more real.
I think the author did a really good job at keeping up the tension and drama throughout the whole book.  But she also didn’t let it overtake the whole book.  There was enough happiness throughout it all that everything else popped up at random moments.
I really didn’t like how the book ended because it left me wanting for more of the characters.  Hopefully it does the same for you!
Overall I did enjoy this book and I would recommend it if you are looking for a quick, suspenseful yet steamy read!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H9K30TW/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H9K30TW&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-perfect-passion-piper-kay/1117516269?ean=9780615886992&itm=1&usri=perfect+passion

1 comment: