09 February 2014

Underworld Champions by Ella Stone

***CONTENT WARNING*** This book is NOT suitable for under 18s due to a ridiculous amount of sexual situations that just aren't cool to replicate if you're under age.

A Contemporary biker romance.

Maddie's life has always been hard. With an absent mother and a father who is beyond help. She's all on her own.

When her father carks it, she has no money, and some jerk with bad breath is always hovering around her to take advantage.

So she goes to the one person who owes her a favour - her mother. She's married to the president of the MC Outlaws. That's a motorcycle club. Maddie's never really been into that shit, but she doesn't have a choice. And surprisingly, she's going to come to rely on the Outlaws more than she ever expected.

Cole is one of those jackass guys who girls should keep away from at all costs. But he's hot, and Maddie finds she can't help herself. He's the club's VP, and so goddamned hot, he'd melt the panties off a nun.

She should run, she should stay as far away from her past as she can, but instead, she keeps running to that sexy biker, Cole.

Cole understands Maddie, you see - he's damaged too. Can these two tortured souls find a way to heal each other. Will Cole be her Champion?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20309341-underworld-champions?ac=1

I just finished Underworld Champions and I loved it.  Anything about bikers is a go for me and this didn't disappoint.  Maddie has had a rough life being raised by her "dad" Toby.  She was told all her life that her mom didn't want her plus she was sold to Liam to cover Toby's drug debts so this didn't make it any easier.  Toby dies and her mom and step dad show up at the hospital to see her.  What she finds out is that Toby kidnapped her and her mom and step dad tried to find her since she was three years old.  She definitely has a chip on her shoulders and I don't blame her and since she is all alone, she goes to live with her mom.  What you also find out is that her step dad is really her dad so this is all a shock to her.  What is a girl to do?  This is where she meets Cole.  Cole is VP to the Outlaw club and he wants Maddie.  What Cole wants, Cole gets.  Will Maddie be able to stay away from him or will she succumb to him?  You will have to read and see.

I really liked this story, like I said I go for anything about bikers and sometimes you end up getting disappointed but this is not the case.  It flowed really well and it was super sexy and faced paced.  There was for me a minor problem with an occurrence in the story, did it take away from the story, nope but I felt like it shouldn't have been in there.  I felt like even though it was straight forward, there was a shock factor for me.  For selfish reasons, I didn't want it to be in the story but can understand why it was.  Again it just shocked me.


I absolutely loved Cole.  He was downright sexy and would just make my toes curl.  I loved how he didn't judge Maddie with what she had to do to survive and still wanted her.  I loved Maddie.  She is feisty and didn't take crap from anybody when she didn't have too.  I did feel really bad for that girl though.  No one should have to go through what she did.  I can tell you that the chemistry between them two was so hot i just burned the pages.  You will love every minute of it.

I also loved the secondary characters.  They were pivotal to the story and brought so much that I honestly cannot wait to see what happens. 

If you are looking for a faced paced yet sexy read then this one is for you.  I enjoyed it and so will you.
 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0J0Q4S/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00I0J0Q4S&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/underworld-champions-ella-stone/1118134924?ean=2940148353393&itm=1&usri=ella+stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment