25 March 2014

Be Were by Eliza Gayle

 Dean had a family once. Until tragedy and betrayal consumed them. Now he lives on his own terms keeping life simple and carefree. Then one night leads to one bite and he's forced back into a dangerous world that reminds him he's still as angry as ever and this time he's not leaving until he gets what he wants. Niki.

Niki Harris has lived a life of secrets and solitude with no interest in making a change. But an easy one night stand turns complicated and she finds herself marked. Now she has to decide, tell the sexy shifter with a possessive streak a mile wide she's pregnant and in danger or do what she's always done--run.

Be Were is the full story from the free first chapter bonus, White Cougar Christmas
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18709768-be-were?ac=1

When I started this book I was a little bit confused because it’s based off a short story by this author that I have read in the past. So the first part of the story, to me personally, was repative because I’ve already read it.  There were also times that the characters from her other book in this series, Bad Kitty, were brought into this book and it would go back and forth a bit. While it was cool because we got to catch up with those characters and find out what was going on with them, on the other hand I was wondering why they were there and wanted to get back to the characters for this book.
Anyway, I really did like this story once I got to the part where it was new material and information about the shifters. There was a ton of suspense that was happening during this story. Drama, action, sex scenes that were amazing, this story has a little bit of everything. I really like how this series is turning out overall.
The main characters themselves were likeable, I didn’t love them but I did enjoy them. I do want to know more about some of the characters that were mentioned, for instance Dean’s brother. Because he seems really interesting to me and it would be great to find out what is going to happen to him.
One thing that I do enjoy about this author’s writing is that the stories are very fast paced, and you can’t seem to get enough of them. Even though they are fast paced, there was still a great amount of information that was provided so that I wasn’t confused as to what was going on.
I do think that the author is doing a really great job with the shifter novels because they are not just all one thing. There are different breeds that are all mixed together, which makes it completely different than some shifter stories that the shifters are either one breed or another.
Overall I did still enjoy this story and I would continue reading further into the series.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FYZYEXK/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00FYZYEXK&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/be-were-eliza-gayle/1118285824?ean=2940148320494&itm=1&usri=eliza+gayle     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-bewere-1405508-153.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment