14 March 2014

Possessed by You Tour Stop!

    JW 015

Releasing control is relief…
I was warned about men like Brett Maclean.
He was dark and thrilling, intense and controlling. And he captivated me from the very start. He unleashed something inside of me like no other. His bad rep and troubled past drew me to him like gasoline feeding a flame.
With just one taste, I felt the danger in him, the uncontrollable power that left me breathless. The passion consumed me. Fast and hard.
Temptation couldn't guard my heart. I should have known a man of such raw and wild desires came with competition.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18601180-possessed-by-you?ac=1

I just finished Possessed by You and I absolutely loved it!  Brett and Evie are one of my top couples ever.  I can tell you that if you are a fan of the Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day, you will love this.  It reminded me of that but had its own appeal.  Evie is a bartender and Brett is the owner.  Let’s just say that sparks fly at their initial meeting!  They want each other but Brett doesn't do commitments and Evie doesn't want that but what happens when you cannot help but want to be together even if only for a brief moment.  Do you take that chance or do you even acknowledge it?  You will have to read and see...

Brett, man he was just yummy.  He is sexy, dominating and just so Alpha.  He just blew me away.  I was definitely on fire for him!!  He so had me at LOVER!!!!  
Evie, I just loved her.   
She was such a sweet girl, she's fiesty and man she doesnt take his crap!! I just wanted her to get her guy!  The chemistry between them just rocked!  It was sexy, scorching and just plain on FIRE.  They burned the pages in and out of the bedroom, or office, or shower.  You get my drift?!!

I loved the secondary characters, whether they were good or bad.  They all had a pivotal role in the story.  I do want to see more of Evie's brothers.  I would love to see them end up with their girls!  


Wow, this story had me from the get go.  I just loved everything about it and was pleasantly surprised.  For me this was the first story I have read from this author and you take chances never knowing if it is your cup of tea or not and man, I was just all around happy!

Trust me, if you want to be able to read and story and be hooked from the get go and enjoy it then this one is for you.  Honestly, you will regret it!


In the mood for an alpha male? This is a good book to pick up then!!
Brett and Evie are an intense couple. They are both intensely attracted to each other and being even in the same room makes them want to do naughty things to each other.
There is a good plot line with lots of hot and steamy sex. Both have had horrible relationships and have trust issues that become one of the biggest issue for this couple.
I had a hard time saying that I love this story simply because there was a bit too much sex no matter how good I felt like we could've used a few pages to help us understand the characters a bit more. Not to mention that I didn't believe the turning point in the story and the quick easy way it was resolved.
Overall, I can't wait for the next installment of their story and hope Claire stays away but I doubt that will happen.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IHN8U0Y/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IHN8U0Y&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20           http://tinyurl.com/ontdzt4           http://tinyurl.com/pxkdppx    

Teasaer - Control

167850_476241431455_769841_n I'm a new self-published author who just got introduced to the writing world early 2013. My aunt suggested that I write a story because I'm an avid reader but I waved it off and left it alone. Well this year, a story came to me and I went with it. It took me a little bit but I finally got a story idea that worked and now I can't stop or control the characters/stories that keep popping up in my head. I'm born and raised in Canada and I live with my very wonderful and supportive husband, Michael. We don't have any children (yet) unless you count our cats. My hubby been my rock through this whole new experience for me. I couldn't have done it without him and my friends and family. One of the many things I love about this new chapter in my life is that I'm learning constantly. It's never a dull moment and as long as one person likes my story, I am happy. To learn more, visit Jo-Anna on her blog, on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreadsand Pinterest. Jo-Anna Walker is also author of Break Me, Always Me, and In the Heart of Forever (A Heart Story).

0 comments:

Post a Comment