04 April 2014

Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee

‘Good pussy bad pussy. I knew something had awakened in me, something I’d never experienced before. A force, a power, a drive, an energy. Call it good pussy, call it bad pussy, call it whatever you will, but a life force had been awakened in me and I couldn’t put it (her) back to sleep again. Right or wrong, she was awake! She was alive! And she wanted more.’

Most married women only dream of having sex with other handsome, sexy men, but Rachel actually did. And it got her into all kinds of trouble.

In this fascinating tale of forbidden sex and guilty pleasures, readers can follow the beautiful and naive Rachel in her dangerous attempt to be free, follow her heart and satisfy her pussy – all at the same time!

From Amsterdam to the French Riviera to New York City… from her blond lover Stefan, to the aristocratic Albert, and mad doctor Howard, Rachel tastes the forbidden fruit – and likes it. That is until life takes a very surprising turn!

“Good Pussy Bad Pussy” is a very modern love story and an addictive, erotic page-turner.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18202779-good-pussy-bad-pussy?ac=1

The name of this book immediately made me say OOOOh I want to read that. I'm always in for a good steamy book. The synopsis sounded amazing too. But as I started reading, I realized this isn't your typical naughty book. It has dark, tear jerking moments as we follow Rachel through her life. 
The book starts off a bit confusing and it took me a few pages to understand what was going on. That Rachel didn't have a secret beau, but instead had actually left her husband. I felt like that whole part could've used a little help so we knew more of what we were getting into with her marriage and her son. Did she just leave without a word to them or what? 
But after that part it sucked me in and I just kept reading! I had to know what trouble and experience Rachel got into next. She runs into a couple of bad situations but I have to say the fact that she was looking for excitement, she sure found it. 
There was a few times in the book that I think we get drawn into tangents and they take away from the story like a whole page of Rachel just rambling on about her feelings, but in the end I really felt I understood him and why she did what she did. 
Add in that I felt there was some editing that needed to be done and overall I'd give this excellent book, 4 Stars


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAIFZCA/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00FAIFZCA&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/good-pussy-bad-pussy-a-aimee/1116259200?ean=9781782790839&itm=1&usri=good+pussy+bad+pussy%3a+rachel%27s+tale+    https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-goodpussybadpussyrachel039stale-1300739-356.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment