27 May 2014

Finding Their Bliss by Thianna D

Brent Carmichael loved Corbin's Bend. A small community at the base of the rocky mountains just for spankofiles, he worked tirelessly to make sure everything ran smoothly and that the residents were safe and happy. He never intended to fall in love but when Charmagne Kendle stumbled into his life, he found an attraction he had no intention of fighting.
Char moved to Corbin's Bend after losing her job, her apartment, and her fiance all in one day. She had no idea she was actually moving to a spanking community but with the freedom to explore her secret fetish, she found herself happily upended over Brent's lap.

As their relationship deepened into domestic discipline, her ex appeared wanting her back. Now she had to choose. The rich, handsome, and charming Nathan Korven or former police officer Brent Carmichael. To find her bliss, there was really only one choice.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22064545-finding-their-bliss?ac=1

From what I am told about this series, its 10 authors who have gotten together and created a little “world” that all the books take part in. I was really excited to start the series because I enjoy worlds that are created by a combination of authors.
I was a bit worried though when I started this book, because with it being the first book in the series, it would determine if I would want to continue on with the series, or if the first book was it for me. I’m very happy to say though that this book went completely beyond any expectations that I had for the story, and it made it so I can’t wait to read the rest of the books to come!
Ms. D did an amazing job explaining not only the town, but also the characters in the story as well. Even though there was an overload on characters, it didn’t feel overwhelming while I was reading the story. Each of the characters has their own personalities and it was great to meet some of the town people.
But even more than that, despite all of the background information, and the information that you need for the future books, Ms. D did an amazing job with the story happening between Brent and Charmagne. One thing that I did enjoy about the relationship happening between those two was how it wasn’t rushed. They didn’t go from meeting to jumping into a DD relationship right away. Their relationship slowly progressed that way, and it was done in a completely natural way.
My only complaint about the story would be there was a certain point that happens between Charmagne and her ex, and the suspense and drama leading up to that point was insane! Yet when everything happened between them, I felt a bit let down because it wasn’t what I was expecting. But considering the fact that this book wasn’t a suspenseful dramatic book, I do think it was done in proportion to what was happening.
Overall, I did enjoy this book and I would completely recommend this series! I really can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K60KRG6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00K60KRG6&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=PH2LY5HYE6ZQ6M2V  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/finding-their-bliss-thianna-d/1119440365?ean=2940149234899&itm=1&usri=finding+their+bliss

0 comments:

Post a Comment