13 May 2014

Floored by Ainslie Paton

 They’re a car crash waiting to happen...so why do they keep crashing into each other?
From the moment Fetch gets knocked off his Harley, crawls into Driver’s car and offers her an obscene amount of money to drive him from Sydney to Perth — no questions, no names, no chit chat — they’re stuck with each other. By the time they arrive, they’re stuck on each other.

It’s lust at full throttle, with no seat belts. It could be more, but he’s a fake and she’s a liar. They’re both neck deep in crime, and only one of them is on the right side of the law.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20653803-floored?ac=1

I fell in love with the cover and synopsis of this book. You can never have too many MC books and this one looked HOT. 

We start out with Fetch, who is the errand boy for Wacker, the leader of the biker gang for which Fetch is in. The more we read the more we find out Fetch isn't who he appears to be. He gets hurt in an accident but still needs to get around so he hires Caitlyn. 

Caitlyn is a free-lance driver. She is running or hiding I guess from something in her past. She's had her fair share of groping and even mistaken for a stripper as a driver for parties, but a haunting mistake keeps her doing the job. 

After certain situations happen (no spoiler), Caitlyn and Fetch go on an across Australia trip. And that is the part of the story I can give away without spoiling anything. 

Now as for what I thought of the characters, I liked Fetch, he really isn't what he seems and once we find out his secrets, everything makes sense as to why he let the gang treat him like crap and why he doesn't take advantage of the girl who climbed in his bed. Is he really this big, bad, pierced biker? 

I didn't relate as much to Cait, sadly. Which is what made this not quite a 5 star read for me. Also, their trip seemed to drag on for me and not be as eventful as I would've liked. The hot parts were very very mild to me too, which was a bit of a letdown with how hot I thought it was going to be. And at time the writing didn't flow as well as I would've wished as there were repetitive words used and would halt the flow in my mind. But all little things to me personally. Overall a good book.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IU0YLUC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IU0YLUC&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=SUCYN7OZHBXUAR6A   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/floored-ainslie-paton/1118935289?ean=9780857991492&itm=1&usri=ainslie+paton   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-floored-1449019-152.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment