25 May 2014

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

The first night after Caroline moves into her fantastic new San Francisco apartment, she realizes she's gaining an intimate knowledge of her new neighbor's nocturnal adventures. Thanks to paper-thin walls and the guy's athletic prowess, she can hear not just his bed banging against the wall but the ecstatic response of what seems (as loud night after loud night goes by) like an endless parade of women. And since Caroline is currently on a self-imposed dating hiatus, and her neighbor is clearly lethally attractive to women, she finds her fantasies keep her awake even longer than the noise. So when the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts Simon Parker, her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. The tension between them is as thick as the walls are thin, and the results just as mixed. Suddenly, Caroline is finding she may have discovered a whole new definition of neighborly...

In a delicious mix of silly and steamy, Alice Clayton dishes out a hot and hilarious tale of exasperation at first sight...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15858248-wallbanger?ac=1

I just finished Wallbanger and I just loved it!  I will say this once; this is one of the top books I have ever read.  You will understand once you read it.  Caroline has just moved into her apartment and she is just loving it.  What she did not expect was sounds coming from the next apartment especially in the middle of the night.  From moaning to catcalls and banging, what in the world could it be??!!  Exactly what you are thinking.  At first it was enjoyable but it was becoming very tiring hearing all that ruckus to where she just couldn't take it anymore and goes to confront the neighbor.  Boy oh Boy, she was not expecting Simon.  Let’s just say that they both make their impressions and they will not be able to forget one another.  You definitely have to get this to see what happens!!!!


I just loved this story.  It was one of the most enjoyable books that I have ever read and it had everything.  From laughing my booty off, to getting just as angry as the characters to being upset with them as well.  If you can put yourself in their position then for me that makes a great story.  You get a real feel for the characters and the situations that they are in.  It was really believable to me.  Also, it had a Sex and the City feel to it and that made it more interesting since I loved that show.   


Simon is one of the hottest characters I have read.  He is so sexy and so sweet.  He had me from the very beginning and I honestly didn’t want to let him go. You gotta do what "Simon says".  Caroline is just awesome.  She is the type of girl that everyone loves and you will wish she was your best friend.  The chemistry between them two is just hilarious yet sexy.  One of the best that I have read.  The sexual banter will make you laugh along with them.  It will make you groan with them.  You will just love them.

Another cool thing about this story is the secondary characters.  Jillian, Sophia, Mimi, Benjamin, Neil, Ryan and even Clive just brought so much to the story.  It just made me feel like I was a part of the friendship that was going on in the story and was so envious because there is no way that I could be in this story!  

I guess all I am trying to say is that you have to get this one.  I almost waited too long and was so happy that I got to read

this.  Trust me, you will regret it if you do not get this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B73MULG/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00B73MULG&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wallbanger-alice-clayton/1113773524?ean=9781476741260&itm=1&usri=wallbanger     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-wallbanger-1093157-237.html?referrer=52378e08e5757 

0 comments:

Post a Comment