19 June 2014

Naked Dirty Love by Selene Chardou

Welcome to Northern Nevada where three Motorcycle Clubs rule the Tri-Cities area.

Club life is all about money, fast bikes and faster women. Most importantly though is brotherhood. Trey Lennon knows he had it as a Demon's Bastard but now he is a Lucifer's Saint, his life seems like he's starting all over again.

Then she comes along.

Kyra Hughes.

The daughter of Jonesy Hughes, the President of the Demon's Bastards. The one woman Trey couldn't have as Demon's Bastard and the last person he should be attracted to as a Lucifer's Saints club member.

The two clubs have kept the peace between each other for a long time but Carlito Navarro has other plans. He is intent on destroying the cozy situation between the clubs to make way for Aztecas Infierno, the MC and cartel who has his lifelong allegiance. Now he's found the club's weak link, he's going to use it.

And burn it all to the ground.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22450457-naked-dirty-love?ac=1

I have read almost all of Ms. Selene Chardou’s books because there is just something about them that I do enjoy. I am not a fan of biker books (Personal preference, don’t shoot me!) but this series is one that I just can’t seem to get enough of.
I really enjoy how all of her books play into each other, but at the same time, you can read most of them as standalones as well. That is the case with this book, while Trey is mentioned in previous books, there is enough information given in the start of this book that you won’t feel like your lost. If anything, after you finish this book it will make you want to go back and read the rest of the books.
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure how I felt about Trey when he was first introduced, but he did manage to grow on me throughout this book. I was really glad about that because I really don’t like not liking a main character! Kyra’s character was one that I liked, but I didn’t like at the same time. She just was kinda there for me, but don’t get me wrong I did still like the fact she ended up with Trey.  There is just something about her that rubbed me the wrong way throughout the story.
I really do think that Ms. Chardou does a great job at adding twists that do make this story stand out for me personally. I did feel at times that there was a lot going on to where if you aren’t paying attention you could end up lost. There were a lot of questions that I did have left over from the other books answered in this one, and at the same time I was left with a lot of questions that I want answered!
I really can’t wait for the next book in this series!
   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/naked-dirty-love-selene-chardou/1119692848?ean=2940149473960&itm=1&usri=naked+dirty+love   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-nakeddirtylovearoughridersmcnovel2-1554208-340.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment