23 June 2014

Parker's Passion by Sabrina York

Scarred by a long-ago crime of passion, Parker Rieth has dedicated himself to a cold, emotionless existence as a divorce lawyer. He is utterly unprepared for the effect Kaitlin Stringer has on his heart, mind and
soul. Beautiful, ethereal and irresistible, she touches him in a way no other woman has. Though he has vowed to avoid her, he is drawn toward her.

Psychic healer Kaitlin is just what Parker needs to reconcile his past, to finally set old ghosts to rest, and to claim his destiny. Can he find the courage to step into Kaitlin's embrace? Does she have what it takes to awaken his sleeping passion?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22040596-parker-s-passion?ac=1

Wanna read something funny? I freaking LOVED this book.  I have no real clue as to what it was about it that made me love it so much, but I did. Enough said.
I have read other books in this series in the past, but there was just something about these two that I just fell completely in love with. I have already promoted Parker and Kaitlin to my favorite couple of the year, and it will take a lot for another couple to take their spot.
I did enjoy watching the relationship form between the two of them throughout the course of the story. The back and forth was great fun, and even when Parker was faced with some very difficult decisions, I enjoyed that as well.
Overall, I really freaking loved this book and I would recommend it to anyone.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K4FJPTS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00K4FJPTS&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=SKPLSJ2CNGTQFET4

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, thank you for the awesome review! I am so delighted you enjoyed the book!!

    ReplyDelete