02 June 2014

To the Very Last Inch by Belleau & Gormley

Just days after their scorching reunion, Professor Evander Carson has kicked his one-time pupil James Sheridan to the curb—and tried to sabotage James’s new relationship with Satish Malhotra. Something isn’t right here, but James isn’t sure he should bother trying to figure out what. Carson isn’t good for him and will never change. He needs to accept that and move on.

Satish knows something is up, too, but he thinks the relationship between Carson and James is worth saving. To do the right thing, Satish will have to make James and Carson confront the secrets they’ve hidden for years and help them to overcome the pain and mistrust they’ve caused.

But if Satish succeeds, where will that leave him and his intensifying romance with James? Will the three of them be able to find the right balance, or will James be forced to choose between the pain and submission he craves with Carson, and the sweet, vanilla stability he’s found with Satish?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20691909-to-the-very-last-inch?ac=1


I have loved each of the other books in this series, to the point where I could completely re-read them all again at some point in the future. With this being the last book in the series, I had mixed feelings about it because I didn’t want to see how the story ended! But on the other hand, I just HAD to find out what was going to happen next because I was left with so many questions about what was going to happen to James!
There was one thing that happened in this book that really confused me, to the point where I actually did go back and re-read the blurb after starting because I wasn’t sure what was going on. During the course of this book, the Professor is referred to as Evander. While this is his first name, throughout the series he was always either referred to as Professor or Carson. So I was really confused when we started hearing about Evander as the story went on.
I did feel as though the story did have an ending that was really well written out. I don’t want to give too much away about what happens, but I can say that I was shocked and happy about how it all played out. About halfway through the book I had a small idea as to what was going to happen next and I was completely blown out of the water as to how this writing duo ended it all.
I was very pleased with how this series ended, and I can’t wait to read more from this writing duo in the future.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IQUEHIC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IQUEHIC&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=JKPIMLYA262XGPTT   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/every-inch-of-the-way-heidi-belleau/1118847199?ean=2940149333141&itm=1&usri=every+inch+of+the+way+%28the+professor%27s+rule%29   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-everyinchoftheway-1429265-147.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment