01 June 2014

Every Inch of the Way by Belleau & Gormley

Satish Malhotra is in over his head. What appeared to be the hookup of his dreams turned out to be another man’s kinky sex game, and thus ended his relationship with sweet, submissive James Sheridan before it’d hardly begun.

Or so he thought. Being used in someone else’s domination/submission play should have been a deal breaker, yet James—bruises, boyfriend, and all—is too compelling to let walk away. But James has needs Satish isn’t sure he can fulfill, and it seems his mysterious Professor isn’t willing to share.

Can Satish keep James happy in bed and in life, or will James be forced to choose between his dominant and his burgeoning vanilla romance with Satish?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20691843-every-inch-of-the-way?ac=1

I have been following this series since I first started it a few months ago. It was one that had caught my interest because of how different it was from other books that I have read recently.
In this part of the series we get to know a bit more about Satish, and we get to learn his thoughts on what is happening between James and his professor. While I can say that I did enjoy this part of the series a whole lot more than the rest of them, I was still left a bit confused as to what was going to be happening in James’ future.
I did enjoy the drama that was happening between James, Satish, and Carson. I think that the authors did a really great job with that throughout the book. It was also very interesting to learn more about the history between James and Carson. By finding out more, it did answer a few questions that I had left from the previous books.
I think that Satish was a really great character; he had just the right amount of everything to help make the story that much better. While he was strong and determined, he was also very laid back and relaxed. He was almost a mystery to me until I realized the important thing, he was just himself. And he just wanted to be happy.
I really can’t wait to read the next book in the series and I can’t wait to find out the conclusion of James’s future!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IQUEHIC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IQUEHIC&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=JKPIMLYA262XGPTT   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/every-inch-of-the-way-heidi-belleau/1118847199?ean=2940149333141&itm=1&usri=every+inch+of+the+way+%28the+professor%27s+rule%29   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-everyinchoftheway-1429265-147.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment