30 August 2014

Blue Moon by A.E. Via

 Angel DeLucca is one of the most sought after gay bachelors in Virginia Beach, but when he tries to find true love, no one takes him seriously. After a one-night stand goes wrong, he comes into contact with hunky, straight, firefighter Maximus (Max) Strong, and Angel’s mission in life is now clear.

Max’s older, protective, brother, Ryker secretly craves the attention and praise of a Master. Angel’s Security Chief, Master Dom, Sebastian ‘Bass’ Bagetteli, shatters that secret with their first intense encounter.

These men’s stories will unravel in a whirlwind of romance, bondage, revelations, action scenes, and very hot sex.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18697605-blue-moon?ac=1

I’m a fan of Ms. Via’s writings, because there is just something about her books that makes me fall in love with the characters, the story, and I can’t put the books down once I start them.  That was completely the case with this book as well, it caught my attention as soon as I started it, and I was so upset when the book ended because I just wanted more!
Now, the reason why I only gave this book 4 stars instead of 5, despite how much I enjoy the story was because I actually felt like there was too much happening in this book.  Not only were we following the story of Angel and Max, but also Ryker and Bass.  Both couples were very powerful and important, but I felt as if they should have each had their own stories.  That way we would have been able to focus more on each couple instead of splitting my attention between the two of them.
Don’t get me wrong, I did still enjoy the story quite a bit, and I can’t wait for the next one, and I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys this genre.  This book is one of my favorites of the year so far and I can’t wait to see what Ms. Via has in store for us in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment