23 September 2014

Burning Desire: Part 3 by Donna Grant

The Dark Kings have fought for centuries to preserve their dragon magic. But can one warrior resist the greatest temptation of all. . .?
Armed with Shara’s information, Kiril decides to continue his mission by himself, only to be captured by the Dark. Shara doesn’t know how he got in so deep—she only knows that she must fight for her life against one of her own, in order to save the one she loves…in Burning Desire: Part 3 by Donna Grant
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20891599-burning-desire?ac=1

This serial is just getting better and better with each part that I read.  I am literally on the edge of my seat wanting to find out next.  I am once again in awe of Ms. Grant’s writing ability.  The characters all seem to be able to pull together, even the ones that you don’t think will make it work.  I do have to say though, Balladyn is starting to grow on me.
Who would have thought that evil would be so good? I swear, that’s one of the thing that Ms. Grant is able to do, make you totally fall for the bad guy, in hopes that something good will come out of it all.  Thankfully, we were able to spend some more time with him in this part, and I have to say, I completely loved that.
I’m really hoping that Rhi will be the subject of the next book because there is just something about her, it might be the mystery who knows, but I just really want to know more.  I think that Ms. Grant has done a great job with her character because we are given small hints as to what is in her past, but not enough to be able to connect everything together just yet.
I can’t wait for the next part of this serial to be out so that I can find out what happens next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment