17 September 2014

Eclipse of Her Heart by Thianna D.

Thrilled to be spending her summer interning at the world’s largest erotic library, Serendipity Jones feels it cannot get any better than sun, sand, and the beautiful castle the library is housed in. Within days of her arrival, strange things begin to occur that only she knows of. Erotic sounds come from within the library when nobody else is around, the books won't open, and a strange man seems to be plaguing her steps.

At first annoyed by the imposing taciturn man, she finds herself attracted and quickly falls in love with Joshuan even though he is meant for another. On a quest to find the woman foretold in a prophecy from his world, he is at first annoyed at Seri who keeps getting in his way before coming to enjoy her company and falling in love with her. But their short love affair must come to an end. For the woman foretold will be found as the sun goes silent and the solar eclipse comes quickly.

The Markham Library series is about a private library belonging to the Markham family. Within this library the heroine or hero of each novella/novel finds her or himself thrust into the storyline of one of the novels it contains.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18667229-eclipse-of-her-heart

I think that while I enjoyed this book, the first book in the series was a bit better than this one.  There’s nothing about this book that really has the ability to stand out for me and say that there was just something missing from this one.  I think that even though I do realize that the book is fiction, it kinda pushed the boundaries of my imagination too much.
I did enjoy how this one was so different from the other book in the series though.  Both books were complete opposites of each other, but they still had the same premise behind them.  The characters in this book were very likeable, and very hateable depending on the situation. 
I liked how there was so much happening in the story that it kept my attention going until the very end.  And even after that, I wanted to know more about the characters that were mentioned in the story.  And I’m still waiting to find out how the Library was created!
I am looking forward to the next book in the series to be released, because I have high hopes that it will be an amazing read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment