19 October 2014

Breathe Each Other In by Thianna D

While the outside world might try to undermine them, Logan and Christian’s relationship just grows stronger. In this, the final part of the All They Ever Needed trilogy, their lives take an unexpected turn.

Christian takes to heart everything he learns from Logan’s father and as he and Logan go forward in their DD relationship, he finds that he is willing to not just take on the mantle of Head of House, but to embrace it. With Logan graduating from college, Christian takes the next logical step and asks his boyfriend to move in.

Even with the stress of student teaching and trying to figure out what to do after graduation, Logan leaps at the chance to live with the man he loves. As the pressure of graduation begins to get to him, the only thing to keep him grounded is the amazing man at his side.

Those closest to them make huge changes in their own lives and when an unexpected job offer lands in Logan’s lap, the two have to make a life altering decision. No matter which way they go, they need to give something up. Play it safe and stay home or accept the job and move away from their families? When it comes to decision time, there is one thing they are not willing to part with. That one thing makes all the difference in the world.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22913451-breathe-each-other-in?ac=1

After reading the first two books in the series, I was excited to see how the author would wrap up Christian and Logan’s story. I knew I would enjoy Breathe Each Other In as I enjoy Thianna D.’s writing style and adore these two men, I just wasn’t prepared for how much I was going to love the book and spending more time with the Darringer and Mannette clans. I mean seriously, my face hurts from smiling so much at the end of the book.

Considering the amount of angst and emotional upheaval these two men endured in the previous books, it was nice to see them have the opportunity to grow as a couple – even if much of it occurred long-distance – and feel out their different roles in their relationship. I found it fascinating that the author was able to balance Logan’s desire to spank and Christian’s enjoyment of sexual spanking with their DD relationship in which Christian took the position of Head of Household and was responsible for disciplining Logan. It is a relationship dynamic I have never before encountered in my reading and merely illustrates how each couples’ relationship really is individualized. Both men had a need to be spanked but for entirely different reasons and their story indicates that they have managed to strike the correct balance in their relationship.

There are sooooo many good scenes in this book that I want to mention but I can’t because with this being the third book in the series, they are definitely spoiler-ish. But I can say that their chemistry has only gotten better and there are some really hot sex scenes this time around. That they have wonderfully supportive parents on both sides and a wonderful support system is just the icing on the cake in my opinion. Suffice it to say, I think that fans of the series will be pleased with how the author brought their story to a close – but I for one would be happy to see the series extended and to be able to spend more time with Christian and Logan (HINT! HINT!). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment